Wildlife Licenses & Permits
- Airport Safety?|?Wildlife Risks to Human Safety |?Rule Summary?|?Airport Wildlife Incident Report Form
- Alligators?|?Statewide Hunt|?Private Lands?|?Statewide Nuisance Alligator?|?Farming
- Captive Wildlife?|?Class I, II, & II | Venomous?Reptiles |?Possession | Exhibition | Sale | Transport
- Conditional, Prohibited, and Nonnative Species?|?Exotics| Nonnative Reptiles | Pythons | Import | Export | Collection | Aquaria | Tortoises
- Freshwater Turtles?|?Rules for taking and possessing freshwater and box turtles and possession permit application.? Commercial harvest prohibited.
- Fur and Hide Dealers?|?License is required to deal in?or buy green or dried furs in the state and purchase such skins within the state.
- Gopher Tortoises?|?Relocation | Conservation | Temporary Exclusion | Enforcement Policy | Permitting Contacts | Authorized Agents | Recipient Sites
- Hunting?|?Sportsmen |?Wildlife Management?Area Permit?| Deer | Archery | Muzzeloading | Turkey | Waterfowl| Crossbow?| Migratory Birds | Furbearers
- Marine Turtles?|?Beach Nesting Surveys | Captivity | Research | Sea Turtles | Stranding and Salvage | Tagging
- Nuisance Wildlife Removal?|?Information and license requirements for controlling nuisance wildlife and non-listed species.
- Protected & Imperiled Wildlife?|?Construction and Development |?Florida Burrowing Owl | Gopher Tortoises | Bird-banding | Scientific Research
- Taxidermy Laws?|?Laws for Taxidermists?|?Mounting Wildlife | Skins?and Hides |?Teeth | Feathers | Salvage